[pct-l] current sierra snowpack

Catherine Middaugh catherine.middaugh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:14:29 CST 2019

The blue line on the graph---the one that's not complete---is 2019. I think
the 150% is for the 2016-2017 graph.

So far, Sierra totals look  to be a bit above average, up to maybe 120%,
for this time of year.

Just an FYI, the number that counts is the final one---comparing the enire
year to the 30-year average. Comparing the rainfall totals month by month
can make things look better--or scarier--- than they are.

Catherine