[pct-l] Half Mile maps - thanks

wildvagabond wildvagabond at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 13:04:17 CST 2019

I want to publicly voice my appreciation to Lon Cooper for his stellar and most excellent public service in providing and updating the PCT Half Mile maps over the years!Thanks Half Mile!And, because they are sadly being "replaced" (not really, not possible) by nat. geography maps, now is a good time to download and save all the mobile and PC versions.  I've heard that this will only be possible through 2019. Not sure about this, yet not taking any chances either. And, thanks for keeping this groupo going. Cheers, Wild Vagabond http://wildernessvagabond.com/WV-PCT-JMT-Sierra-trip-links-all.htmWherever you go there you are, Rob