[pct-l] California Section E

imscotty at aol.com imscotty at aol.com
Sat Dec 14 09:08:29 CST 2019

Hello Marmot & David,  thank you very much for your thoughtful replies.
I have booked a flight to LAX for the day after Christmas.  Just one-way for now so I can keep things flexible.  I might meet my daughter out that way too, so right now I am thinking I will just have time for section E.
Just in case I do do section F, Marmot, given your previous experience do you recommend I bring micro spikes for that section?
And thank you David for the reminder about rain.  Since I have only hiked southern California in May & June, it was easy for me to believe that the song was true, 'it never rains in California.'
If I knock off section E on this trip, then my June section will be Tehachapi to Whitney Portal (I have already completed the JMT).
Scott