[pct-l] California Section E

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 13:19:48 CST 2019

Lake Hughes (on the original PCT route) has a small store for resupply and a place to stay at the Rock House. Small rooms with breakfast. It’s 2 1/2 miles off the trail. Down a well traveled road.
With the amount of rain we’ve had. Tyler Horse(?) I think that’s the name canyon should have lots of water
It’s an easy water carry to Willow Springs road. Without worrying about that cache
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone