[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 122, Issue 4

David Woods dkwoods33 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 13:22:25 CDT 2019

A guy I hiked with briefly in 2005 started a grass fire north of I-10 with
an alcohol stove in a high wind (the usual condition in the area) and ended
up in jail.

I like the "You are not Grizzly Adams" admonition. There are no lions or
tigers or other predators on the PCT. We have down jackets. We have stoves
or can eat cold food. We do not need a fire for any rational reason.

Sent via Gmail and Chrome