[pct-l] Permit Memories

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:56:40 CST 2018

In '96 we meet only one ranger, just outside of Tuolumne Meadows.

In '15 we meet only one volunteer ranger on Devils Slide, heading up it of
Idyllwild.

CDT in '17, 0 rangers.

On Nov 15, 2018 7:01 PM, "Denis Stanton" <denisstanton at mac.com> wrote:

Maybe not changed so much.  I think I met the same ranger at a roadside
stop on my way to section-hike north from Sonora pass in 2016.  He was very
annoyed with me not being able to name each of the campsites I would use.
Told me crossly that SOME people plan their hikes.

Denis