[pct-l] Hwy 10 to Wrightwood

David Money Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Mon Nov 5 12:58:18 CST 2018

Rick,

In a normal year in late March, there will be snow on many miles of the trail at the higher elevations in the San Bernardino Mountains.  If there’s been a recent dump, it can be unconsolidated such that you’d want snow shoes.

Years have often been abnormal lately.

Check with the Big Bear rangers just before you leave, but be prepared for the possibility of winter conditions.

David

Message: 3