[pct-l] Trail magic

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Sun Mar 11 23:35:52 CDT 2018

I used to do trail magic for hikers coming out of Deep Creek Canyon.
Root beer floats and hot dogs etc. The hikers always seemed to enjoy
it and of course no one had to stop. I have only run into trail magic
twice myself: once at Carson Pass and once at Sanonia Pass. I expected
neither but was happy to run into it both times. This whole question
seems a bit strange to me. If you want to take advantage of the
generosity of strangers, do so and if you don't don't, simple. Why all
the fuss?
Shepherd