[pct-l] Trail Magic

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:50:37 CDT 2018

When I hiked in 2005, I met three guys who'd just graduated from
college.  They started at Stevens Pass and ended at Whitney.  I'd put a
whole bunch of Bear Valley Pemmican bars in my resupply boxes and wasn't
eating all of them in between resupplies, so I put them in hiker boxes.
After three or four weeks, they told me they waited for me to put the
bars I hadn't eaten in the hiker boxes and then immediately grabbed
them.  I was a kind of trail angel...

Jeff