[pct-l] a triggering question about some familiar characters

William E Frenette groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 08:41:15 CDT 2018

Your right REDWOOD, both a couple of Great guys & both VIETNAM VETS

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, March 9, 2018 Randy Forsland <randy_forsland at hotmail.com> wrote:

I've met them both many times in person..and they are nowhere near the a-holes that they sometimes seem to be behind their keyboards...I think that they were mostly tongue-in-cheek posters that were just having fun

list member since 2001

Redwood