[pct-l] question re canisters

Joe Roth jroth2353 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 10:13:29 CST 2018

I used a snow peak gigapower during fuel consuming experiment I posted in this string.
Reno Hawk

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 10, 2018, at 7:49 AM, Drew Smith <jdrewsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

For my canister stove (Kovea Spider), I figure 20-25g per day. That's
enough to make a cup of coffee in the morning and cook a 1-pot meal at
night.

Drew

--
Walking to the light <http://drewsmithblog.com>