[pct-l] a triggering question about some familiar characters

David Plotnikoff david at emeraldlake.com
Fri Mar 9 19:05:31 CST 2018

Now that the digest is alive again, I have to ask:

In the two years I was "gone" (I never really went away) what happened
to Switchback the Trail Pirate and JMT Rheinhold?

I'm pretty sure there were at least a half-dozen times they crossed over
the line in their attempts to amuse each other. But Brick is a man with
a very steady hand.

Once, there was someone I really wanted kicked off immediately, and he
wasn't: Mike the Mountain Bike Troll. It wasn't the subject per se. It
might have been some kind of mental problem.

DP