[pct-l] major update of Best on the Crest guide to food and lodging on the PCT

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:22:36 CST 2018

Thanks for your efforts on this
​! ​
While not essential for PCT planning it adds a great element of adventure.
I really enjoyed reading up on the various towns and
​and wondering what they would be like when I got there. Not quite the same
as Paris, Beijing, ​Sao Paulo but I found Idlywild, Etna, Skykomish and
many other PCT towns had their own charm.  Enjoying the  towns got to be a
big part of my experience and your guide was a big help.

        -Scott