[pct-l] is this correct? PCT-l is operating normally again?

David Hough reading PCT-L pctl at oakapple.net
Mon Mar 5 19:41:44 CST 2018

I'd suggest to anybody that is on the digest to get off the digest and
get regular mail.    By the time you're getting so many messages that you
wish the digest were working, maybe it will be working.

I use an older version of mailman than backcountry.net uses, but I don't think
digests are going out.    There needs to be a minimum volume of postings
for digests to work, though the details are a mystery to me.