[pct-l] is this correct? PCT-l is operating normally again?

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Mon Mar 5 19:15:22 CST 2018

Digest mode has been not working, the rest of the list functions have
been working OK.

I was poking around in the software, and I managed to manually
triggers a digest, which gives me some hope.

Now we just have to see if they will automatically trigger. I really
don't want to have to do them manually. Time will tell.