[pct-l] PCT medal and awards

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 14:01:57 CDT 2018

  Maybe I should apply for a award and plaque knowing I haven’t completed the trail.    Under the name. “ liar liar pants on fire”.   Lol.    I sincerely think there should be different degrees of awards.. section over a period of years, through hike skipping, total through hike every square inch, and Triple Crown every square inch...  I remember seeing a video of Yogi saying “. There’s no one out there that hasn’t skipped a section of the trail in a season”.   No offense to anyone, but if that’s true no one has ever completed the trail in a season.  Be nice if there’s a special award for those that have..  hey, I have an idea???? We need a special PCT app that will monitor and verify.   Also have a question to the group... Why when I post something is the punctuation all Screwed up with  ????????  everywhere?

"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian