[pct-l] Steel-Eye

timpnye timpnye at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 13:37:48 CDT 2018

The best discussion on blisters I ever saw. I printed it out and had my kids read it before hiking with them.
-------- Original message --------From: Brick Robbins <brick at brickrobbins.com> Date: 7/6/18  6:48 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: PCT <pct-l at backcountry.net> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Steel-Eye
On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 6:23 PM, Jim Banks <JimLBanks at verizon.net> wrote:
> For those of you that may not be on Facebook, Chuck "Steel-Eye" Chelin's
> daughter announced that he passed away on July 1st.  Steel-Eye was a regular
> on this list in the past.  His posts were always very informative.

It is sad to hear that Seel-Eye has moved on to hike in other places.
I enjoyed his participation in this forum.

This link will give you a bunch of his posts from the archives
https://goo.gl/vsKeHD