[pct-l] Trailhead parking at Timberline Lodge

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Mon Jul 2 12:35:45 CDT 2018

I don't have an official answer, but I did meet another hiker that did exactly that. As I recall, the hiker contacted Timberline and they said it was ok so long as he used the overflow lot.

I would still call to verify they are ok with it, but the Lodge is pretty hiker friendly.

Sure is a pretty area.

Herb