[pct-l] Stumbled across PCT-L archives going back to 1996 / Here's message #11 http://www.backcountry.net/arch/pct/

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 15:57:48 CST 2018

Ha, I got lost in that same spot in 2004.  I think I did some weird extra
loop.  Thankfully I was doing my shakedown hike for the AT and had all of
my gear.  I discovered the next day that I ended up camping about 400 yards
from where I  originally started.  I remember having maps for the sky to
sea trail EXCEPT the first couple of miles weren't on my map.

Jalan Jalan