[pct-l] So there I was... staring into a PCTA Contact us *Message dialog box

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:31:45 CST 2018

[ a developed recreation site ] is what?

I ask because I was thinking about (prior to the easing of restrictions)
the parking lots, some with pit toilets and on occasion a picnic table,
that one encounters when crossing (up to 8 times) the Angeles Crest Hwy. It
would take quite an effort to set the forest on fire if one were to use a
gas stove- at one of these parking areas, or more particularly within the
vestibule area of a pit toilet.

My initial reaction to the original stringent fire ban was fundamentally
driven by the question whether the ban would be adopted by most if not all
of the NF agencies along the trail.

Paint.