[pct-l] what happened to PCT-l ... and the message traffic that once lived here

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Tue Feb 27 14:24:51 CST 2018

Agree with Shroomer and all of those stating their preference for this list over Facebook. Trying to get info via Facebook is like trying to have a conversation with a crowd while walking in opposite directions. Then add the inevitable trolling that comes with that brand of social media, and it simply fails to inform or provide entertaining exchanges.

Perhaps those of us that prefer this medium need to be more active in posting questions and general points of discussion to re-enliven the List.

Herb