[pct-l] what happened to PCT-l ... and the message traffic that once lived here

Joe Roth jroth2353 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:26:56 CST 2018

Good question, I’m also a member of several p c t Facebook groups. Could they have migrated?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2018, at 11:24 PM, David Plotnikoff <david at emeraldlake.com> wrote:

Hi Brick (and PCT-l as a group)

A long-time list lurker here (David Plotnikoff). As in 20+ years on the list.

About two years ago, my weekly digests of the posts simply stopped. Full-on dead. Brick, I did what you asked and checked spam filters. Nothing changed on my end.

So that was the point for me, unable to receive posts, where PCT-l essentially died.

Was it just me? Was it a legion of other people also being cut off at the same time?

Truly, I don't believe it was just some glitch on my Internet service provider end.

What was to accout for roughly 95 percent of the message traffic on PCT-l dropping off in a period of a few months?

I'm very troubled to be estranged from the community (the Facebook groups aren't anything near the same) and really want to see something resolved.

David Plotnikoff

www.emeraldlake.com/pctguide

david at emeraldlake.com