[pct-l] what happened to PCT-l ... and the message traffic that once lived here

Susan Virnig susanvirnig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:48:30 CST 2018

Over the same period, I have had a similar experience.  But as of two weeks ago, when I signed up with a different email address,  it seems to be working.  I am getting maybe 5 individual posts a week — way down from when I used to get up to 5 posts a day.  So now are there only about 5 individual posts per week, or am I not getting them all?

I, too, LOVE the PCT-L and it has been so helpful over the last 10 years in my section hiking further and further away from my Spokane home.  Thanks, Brick, for this wonderful tool you have provided us all!

--Susan from Spokane, aka Sunshine