[pct-l] Trail culture

Laurie Hallum laurie_h1234 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 08:45:21 CST 2018

      I have enjoyed reading the many informative and enlightening posts on the List from those with so much hiking/backpacking experience, and even found the disputes curious.  I found others whose feet grew an extra shoe size as did my feet after long distance hiking.  Snack and food ideas have been wonderful.  I missed the posts when the List was temporarily not working for me.     I have connected with several hikers through the List looking for rides in Northern California and have given them transport.  I even found the the Weed Greyhound Bus Station.  We'd share stories and experiences, and enjoy the common interest of hiking the PCT.  I get so uplifted and owe it to the List contributors.     The idea that Sunshine suggested about sharing hiking/backing stories on the List I feel is a great path.  It could create interest and fun reading to experienced hikers as-well-as new comers.  We just need people to contribute their stories like I just did.  I know that I could and will share other stories.  It's a connection.Happy trails,Lady Pegasus