[pct-l] PCT Planning Advice: mid-August & September

Caitlin Kuehl caitlinkuehl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:25:43 CDT 2018

Hi hikers!

I'm planning a 5-week backpacking trip on the PCT from mid-August through
late September. Any recommendations on which section I should hike?

My situation: I prefer Oregon or Washington, since I live in Oregon. I'm on
a super-tight budget, so I prefer a section of the trail that typically has
food caches or easy access to a big grocery store during week 3. I can
currently hike about 15 miles per day before my joints hurt.

You recommendations are much appreciated!

-C