[pct-l] One more time- PCT 2017 Class Video [ 3rd request ]

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Wed Apr 25 10:30:04 CDT 2018

I sent an email to the address identified on the website used to collect submissions. Here is the response I just received:

"Hi Herb,

The class video is nearly done! It will be airing at Adventure 16's event in San Diego on May 4th (https://www.adventure16.com/blog/event-pct-rendezvous-free2) and I will be uploading the link online shortly after - I've been posting about it in the Facebook PCT Class of 2017 page mostly - I'm not sure what the PCT-L is, but if you're willing to convey that info I'd really appreciate it!

Best,
Juliana"

So, it sounds like we it will be online in the next couple weeks.

Herb