[pct-l] Lake Marina kick off

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Sun Apr 22 13:57:22 CDT 2018

Carl, you probably noticed the little flurry of posts recently about
bringing back the KO in some sort of modified form, date, location.  As one
of the original organizers what are your thoughts about whether it is
practical to think that some sort modified version of the KO (maybe with a
different date/location/emphasis) could work?  Also, do any of the original
organizers have any interest in doing so?

Thanks for your thoughts on this.  Because of your experience with the KO, I
think your opinion would be highly regarded.

I-Beam