[pct-l] Lake Marina kick off

Brian Gill pctpanama at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 06:49:30 CDT 2018

I know the The traditional Adzpctko kick off at lake Marina has been canceled  now days but was wondering if people are still gathering  the last weekend of April to help through hikers ? If so what has the turn out been with trail Angels . I really miss the kick off . Missed the last couple years but I could tell it was becoming an absolute circus.. with all the politics and bottlenecking I guess the thing just imploded on itself.. .. any news of a gathering would be appreciated.   Panama

"Sent from my iPhone"

       Brian