[pct-l] BAMM class abstracts should be put online

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue Apr 3 15:21:26 CDT 2018

Sadly, Stephen, that observation is the norm despite years of warnings and
advice. I've been out there with my classes near Forester and watched other
thru hikers slip and fall and tumble down the slope with their ice axes
still strapped to their packs.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
ned at mountaineducation.org