[pct-l] Class of 2018

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 19:55:05 CDT 2017

I would imagine there are some people on here that will be thru hiking next year. I know of one for sure that has that intention! God willing, I will be taking on another section in May. Hope to see you out there!

You'll get copied on any email traffic. Although sometimes, the emails go to my junk folder so you might check from time to time if you haven't heard anything.

When I was in my major planning stage, I enjoyed going through the archives. I learned a lot by following the discussions, even though they occurred months or even years ago. If you go all the way to the bottom of any pct-l email you'll see a link for the archives!

GoGo

Sent from my iPhone