[pct-l] Class of 2018

Jim Banks JimLBanks at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 18:30:05 CDT 2017

David, there are no discussion boards and no home page.  It is an old
fashioned email list serve.  You send in an email and your email is then
sent out to all the people that are signed up to receive them.  I am not
sure how many people there are (maybe Brick, the moderator can chime in).
People will get your email and respond the same way, the response goes to
pct-l and then is sent out to everyone.  Also you can go to the archives and
see all the email posts that have been made.

I-Beam