[pct-l] Storm

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Tue May 16 12:44:17 CDT 2017

Tioga pass has no expected opening date, except " maybe late June or July"

The Yosemite webcam page shows lots of snow in the high country
https://www.nps.gov/yose/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

The Tuolomne Meadows snow senor is still showing 54" of water
equivalency which means ~108-150 inches of snow.
http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa/reports.html?region=Sierra_Nevada&var=snowdepth&dy=2017&dm=1&dd=6&units=e&sort=value&filter=0

I'd guess that a trip starting 30 May would require winter
mountaineering gear.  Good luck