[pct-l] South Washington PCT Questions

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Thu May 4 10:48:42 CDT 2017

Town Food,

I'm glad you chimed in on additional accommodations available at Trout
Lake. You are right in that not everyone that hikes wants to live like
Spartacus 24/7.

Disclosure: It turns out that I'm not thru hiker material... but thru
camper material, with a "minor" in zeros. It was time to come out of the
closet and liberate my true inner self. ;0)

Your affectionate recollections jogged my memory and the monastery popped
up as being another place to stay besides the grocery store in Trout Lake.
FWIW- I would not want to stay at the store when the herd is present, due
to the limited space and choices available.

For anyone that's interested, here's a link to a small list of
possibilities for over-nighting' in TL.

http://troutlakewashington.com/lodging/

Paint