[pct-l] Southern Sierra Airlift ?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue May 2 09:37:34 CDT 2017

I remember that day well. And after a bit of time in the hospital, Calorie,
a sixteen year old kid who could put away the "calories" made it to Canada.
Big snow that year and wonderful folks. Got to see Ned in action that day
and I've been recommending his classes ever since.  The trail over the High
Sierra that year was some of the best and most exciting backpacking of any
of our lives. Thanks for the link Mango.

Comin at ya from the Ein Gedi wadis above the Dead Sea. Oasis beyond belief
and yes the same that David sings of in the Psalms. Unbelievably
beautiful!!!

Shroomer