[pct-l] Southern Sierra Airlift ?

Stephen Adams reddirt23 at att.net
Mon May 1 16:50:05 CDT 2017

Anyone know anything about an airlift in the southern Sierra?  Rumor mill is alive and well at kennedy and I heard a. that 3 hikers we have had in camp and or given rides had returned to Kennedy and jumped ahead to Sierra City.  I also heard b. that the 3 were involved in an avalanche, one had a broken leg, and that they were airlifted out...?  Like I say it is only rumor via a couple hikers I spoke to this weekend at Kennedy store and wondering if anyone can clarify