[pct-l] Is This List Dead?

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Sat Mar 4 05:44:38 CST 2017

Thanks for all the responses.

Even though the Mailman server said I was already subscribed,
somehow it turned the thing back on.  It's not coming in as
digest version anymore, but I plan to fix that soon.

I think I have been off the list for more than 5 months, but
now I am back. Not sure where all those e-mail went to, but
not my Spam filter.  I just checked that.  No PCT over a
2 month period.

Mike