[pct-l] Palomar Mountain/mile #127

Eric efuller at planhike.com
Fri Mar 3 09:03:38 CST 2017

Ive been to mikes about 10 times now since 2012 i love it! Drove up there and helped him cook the first weekend of may in 2015. Hes a great guy and i think i got past the rookie stage of separating chicken legs from thighs.. he didnt make it up last year so Josh was making the pizza.. Hundy

Sent from my iPhone