[pct-l] bear canisters

Laurie Hallum laurie_h1234 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 17:41:58 CDT 2017

Here's an option if you choose to use the bear canister.  If they will hold it for you, we could drop off a bear canister w/ or wo/ extra supplies at Drakesbad.  It isn't very far from the road we will be traversing and probably won't take more than 1/2 to 3/4 of an hour.  The Lassen Park entrance is much farther.  If you pick up the bear canister at Drakesbad, you wouldn't need to carry it too many days until arriving at Old Station.Lady Pegasus

 Oh — only for back country.  I misunderstood.  Hmmm…  I’ll think about snow and 16 miles and see what makes most sense.  Thanks much — very helpful.