[pct-l] Trail journals

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 18:32:07 CDT 2017

Hey James,

Here's one friend who's at Grants NM right now on the CDT, Loren Mauch.
Short and sweet entries and fun to follow.  He's one of the regular hikers
with our crazy bunch of thru hikers in the Bay Area.  Completed the PCT a
few years ago and has hiked the JMT many times.  Good hiker and a good guy.

Shroomer