[pct-l] Washington Conditions

Thomas Stachl thomas at stachl.me
Sun Jul 16 01:16:57 CDT 2017

Just hiked from the border to Rainy Pass. Some snow patches are left but no
ice axe or crampons needed. Mosquitoes have been pretty bad because of high
humidity due to snow melt. Parts of the trail are overgrown and others have
blow downs.

You should be fine though unless you forgot the bug spray like I did.