[pct-l] Rescuers Robbed at Gunpoint

Sabrina Harrison troopharrison at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:06:03 CDT 2017

The guy posted on the class of 2017 page before all the news article started appearing. He was pretty shaken up about it and a couple of trolls got ahold of him criticizing him for the situation. According to him, they miscalculated and ran out of water. Yes I think he is attempting a through hike.

Sent from my iPhone