[pct-l] Recording/blogging gear

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:39:39 CST 2017

An iPhone should be fine. I saw one person carrying a bluetooth keyboard
but I didn't find the need myself. You are tired at night so keeping up a
blog is a neat thing to do but also work. There were times I just wanted to
relax instead of trying to think of something creative to write. I'm riding
my bike across country this coming summer and I'm handing over the blogging
to my girlfriend. It will be nice for me to not have to write.

Have you decided where you will blog? I used wordpress
<https://wordpress.com/com-vs-org/>and that is a great platform. It is
great if you want to send your friends a link but not many people will
happen upon your blog. Alternately, you can go to a site like Postholer.com
<http://www.postholer.com/journal/>. If you journal there then you may find
100s of people following you. It can be fun to feel like you are sharing
your adventure.

     -Rover (Scott)