[pct-l] The PCT-L is Back - Happy New Year

James Vesely veselyjames at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:53:31 CST 2017

5 - 10 feet of snow with blizzard like conditions, 100+ mph wind gusts at
passes.  Should be interesting to see what this does to all those weak and
dying trees from the drought.

http://weatherwest.com/archives/5152

Jim

On Jan 11, 2017 4:28 AM, "Jim & Jane Moody" <moodyjj at comcast.net> wrote:

Thank goodness. I thought my lack of list emails was due to my ISP spam
filter acting independently. Glad to see it wasn't just me.

Has the same thing been happening with the cdt list?

Mango