[pct-l] Safety

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 14:04:36 CST 2017

Absolutely Shoomer!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 3:31 AM, Scott Williams <baidarker at gmail.com<mailto:baidarker at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey Marmot,

That's a big part of why I lead storm hikes all winter in the heaviest weather we get in the Bay Area.  Not nearly as bad as it gets elsewhere, but damned great training nonetheless.  It's nice to know what it feels like to hike wet footed in freezing temps and snow, or what it feels like to fight 80 mph winds and rain and much more.  It's much scarier to experience this at altitude, days from a town when really on trail.  And the training is great fun!

Shroomer