[pct-l] Trail Crew - Central and North Washington

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 10:02:52 CST 2017

As we heard earlier, the Gorilla's are working hard to get the Powerline Fire area open.  On the other end of the trail, there will be a lot going on as well, at least once the snow melts.
Training:

First Aid / CPR April 1 and 29, North Bend.

Crosscut Saw Cert: April 8-9, North Bend (Full)

Trail Skills College: May 19-21. Darrington.

Chainsaw and Crosscut Saw Cert: June 3-4, Tentative @ Darrington.

Major Projects with objectives, dates and camp information:
Glacier Peak Wilderness (3 week long crews, mix of full horse pack and self support backpack, logout plus brush and tread): June into July
Stevens Pass area logout: From 12 miles south to 19 miles north. 3-4 crews, mostly self support backpack. July into early August.
Blowout Mountain: July 21-23, car camp.  Tread and brush.
Hope Lake (Stevens Pass South) Tread and Brush: Aug 3-6 self support back pack.
Louisiana Saddle (south of Government Meadow)– Aug 21-26 Horse Pack with BCHW. Tread and brush.
CC100 Snoqualmie South – Aug 25-27 Car Camp. Tread and brush.
Highway 20 South – August 27-Sept 2. Tread, brush and other fun (hint, hint) projects.
Harts Pass Car Camp – Sept 8-10. Tread.
Snoqualmie Pass Area Logout (day trips) – July-August, 40 miles
Rainy Pass to Harts Pass Logout (mix of day trips and ~3 day self support back pack) – Late June to July. 31 miles
Sign Inventory - Chinook Pass to Snoqualmie Pass. Self support backpack (~70 miles). August.

Plus emergent projects and Steward led work parties.We will announce sign up for these on FB (search North 350 Blades), via our e-mail list and for the multi-day projects, via the PCTA Volunteer Project web page at:http://www.pcta.org/volunteer/project-schedule/