[pct-l] KM to Horseshoe Meadows clothes

belcherjd at juno.com belcherjd at juno.com
Mon Aug 14 19:59:58 CDT 2017

I'm starting a NOBO from KM to Donner Pass on Sunday Aug 20.Any in put on not carring my 10oz down jacket and 9 oz rain pants from KM to Horseshoe Meadows and shipping them with my resupply to Lone Pine along with my Bearikade.They are both part of my layering and sleeping system and I'm figuring I won't need them for warmth until later at higher elevations and then later in September.I carry a 30* sleeping bag and figure that if I don't wear all of my clothing, inside my bag, on the coldest night I either brought too warm a bag or too many clothes.Also I've never gotten used to wearing tights for warmth except when snowshoeing.

'til later
Jon (Gandalf) BelcherWashington State.