[pct-l] HIKING PARTNER

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:39:58 CDT 2016

Hi Hatty
Small suggestion. Mentally leave yourself open to changing partners even though you may start with someone. As you walk,you will learn how you need to hike. It's part of what a trail can give to you---learning what is really right for you in your life.
If the numbers are still the same,there will be 25 people out there at exactly the same time. Soon there will be many more--catching up.
Have a great hike
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone