[pct-l] SB Section hike-Mckenzie Pass to Hwy 140 Fish Lake

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:14:21 CDT 2016

You can get off the train in Eugene, and take the bus to Sisters

http://pacificcrestbuslines.com/eugene-to-bend/

You can hitch the 40 or so miles from Fish Lake or Lake of the Woods
into Klamath Falls on Hwy 140 - there's a decent amount of traffic.

Mosquitos are terrible until the first hard freeze, and can be miserable
through August if it's a high snow year.  AFter Labor Day you'll miss
the PCT hiker herd and families with kids will be back in school.

Jeff...