[pct-l] I hope everybody is off the trail

David Hough reading PCT-L pctl at oakapple.net
Wed Oct 12 11:35:22 CDT 2016

The weather forecast looks very bad starting tomorrow, from Mammoth all
the way north to Winthrop.       Worse than the rain will be the high winds
knocking down trees in saturated soil.

Sequoia and Lone Pine south seem to be OK,
I hope any remaining southbounders are at least that far.
On Labor Day there were still several in the Lassen-Belden zone.

Today looks beautiful almost everywhere.     Just like the day the Donner
party decided to take an extra zero to rest the animals.