[pct-l] Hardest Climb

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 17:34:33 CST 2016

Yeah I remember the climb up Fire Creek pass. That was hard (in hail and
wind for me). For that matter all of the Northern Cascades were a
challenge.  It is a funny mix of love/hate with these climbs. It wouldn't
be so rewarding and beautiful if it was easy (I always joked with friends
that it is not the Pacific Valley Trail). But at the time you are on the
climbs it is hard to have the perspective that you are doing it for fun.
Now a few months later as I sit back in my armchair ... it doesn't seem so
bad. Memory is funny.

        -Scott